You cannot set a universal volume setting for each app on your Android. You have to manually adjust the volume for each app based on your requirement before you start using the app. It is an annoying task to change the volume when you move from one app to another. Therefore, to make the process easy, you can automate the task of changing the volume for each app on your Android.
The App Volume Control app for Android Smartphone can be used to manage volume for each app on your Android. Here, we look into how the App Volume Control app helps in setting different volumes for each app on your Android.
Steps for Automating the Process of Setting Different Volume for Each App on Your Android
- The first step is to download the App Volume Control  app in your Android Smartphone. After installing it, run the App Volume Control
- Next, go to the Smartphone’s Accessibility settings and turn on the “App Volume Control Service.” Enabling the App Volume Control Service, will give a notification to the app when it is opened in your mobile.
- Now, go back to the App Volume Control app and you will see a list of the apps that are installed on your Smartphone. If you need to adjust the volume of third-party apps only, then click on the “Gear” icon just above the “Show System Apps” setting. It will display only the apps that are downloaded by you. You can also make changes to the volume when you receive a notification in the setting.
- Now to set up the volume for the specific app, tap to open the app to adjust the volume. The app will show five different types of volume settings. They are Media, Ring, Alarm, Notifications and System. By taping on the toggle button, you can adjust the volume of the app. If you do not want to make any changes for a specific setting, then the default volume will be used for that particular setting.
- You can also create a profile to manage the three types of sound that include the Speakers, the Bluetooth and the Headset. You can set different volume for these options and when any of these three are used, the volume set by you will be used.
- You can also create a profile to indicate when an application is opened or closed. Select the option “When Closing” and set the volume that will be used when you close an application and for the option ”When Starting”, set the volume to be used when you open an application in your Smartphone.
Now you can see that you have set different volumes for each app on your Android Smartphone. So, when you toggle between different apps in your Smartphone, the volume will be adjusted automatically just the way you have set it.
With the help of the “App Volume Control Service,” it is now easy to set different volumes for each app on your Android Smartphone. By setting different volumes for each app, when you move from one app to another, they will automatically adjust the volume based on the settings.