Windows operating systems do a lot of things well, and one of their primary purposes is to make things incredibly easy for people. For example, if you were using Linux then you would almost surely need to start typing some commands—commands that everyday people like you and the person next to you but not me would freak out about. Windows operating systems, on the other hand, are designed to offer the maximum amount of buttons in exchange for raw commands as possible, and that’s helpful to the ordinary human being who has little interest trying to remember a bunch of commands to get jobs done.
As good as Windows is for making things incredibly easy, there is one common issue that many people don’t enjoy having to deal with which is getting the USB Drivers installed. Microsoft knows this is an annoyance for Windows users and they program Windows operating systems to download the drivers when possible automatically. However, sometimes Windows struggles to identify what your device is and therefore the download fails. Those are the times when you need to install the USB Drivers yourself.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD HTC DESIRE 830 USB DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS PCS
1. Download the Universal Windows ADB Driver  for the HTC Desire 830 smartphone directly on the computer and when you do it shows up just above the taskbar at the bottom of the screen.
2. Wait for the Universal ADB Driver file to complete its download and then click on it when it does so the setup wizard opens up on the display.
3. Make sure you disconnect the HTC Desire 830 smartphone from the computer before clicking on the Next button that is available at the bottom of the screen.
4. You can now choose where you would like the Driver file to be stored on the computer as well as choose whether or not you would prefer sharing the Universal ADB Driver with other accounts that are created on the computer.
5. Click on the Next button that is available at the bottom of the screen once you have made your selections.
In conclusion, that is all you need to download the USB Drivers for the HTC Desire 830 smartphone on a computer that is running on a version of the Windows operating system. It doesn’t matter what version of the Windows operating system you have running either; the Universal ADB Driver should work just as well between them all. You can now connect the HTC Desire 830 phone to the computer with the USB cable and start doing the things you had hoped to do when the USB Drivers are installed.