The following is a description of Avanquest Expert PDF Pro, as per the developer:
Create PDF Documents
- Create PDF files from any printable PC application; Word, Excel, Pictures, Photos etc.
- Create several PDF files in one single operation
- Merge Multiple Documents –Combine files from various applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) into a single PDF
- One-Click PDF creation from Microsoft®Office
- Send PDFs automatically by e-mail
Edit PDF Documents
- Text-Editing –Cut, copy, paste and edit text
- Graphic-Editing –Add images, shapes & notes to your PDFs
- Add watermarks, headers and footers
- Insert, delete, rotate and crop PDF pages
- Add interactive features such as links and bookmarks
- Document Management –Use Bates Numbering to index documents with time, date, copyrights or unique coding for easy identification and file retrieval
Convert PDF Documents
- PDF to Word Conversion –one-click conversion of any PDF file into a Microsoft Word document for easy editing
- Save documents as popular file formats; JPG, TIF, GIF etc.
Protect your PDF Documents
- Secure – Digitally Sign, and certify PDF documents
- Passwords – Keep your PDF documents confidential (up to 256 bits encryption for files requiring higher security access control)
- Encryption – Secure your PDF files using 256-bit RC4 or AES encryption algorithms.
- Set Permissions – Control which users can read, print, edit, copy or comment your PDF files.
For quite a few years here at dotTech, we’ve been giving you the latest freebies, including several  on Expert  PDF Pro . As such, it’s really gotten ingrained in our site, and we’ve even offered tips on getting rid of some of its annoyances  over the years. It’s definitely a nice program, and in version seven Avanquest gave it a nice overhaul, with a Windows 7 ribbon interface and all. (That may or may not be a pro.) It’s definitely worth snagging, if not for now, for future use, especially if you use a lot of PDFs.
Avanquest Expert PDF 7 is being give away by Avanquest directly.
Here’s some information about the giveaway:
- Version being given away: v7.0.1800
- Free updates: unknown, probably none
- Free technical support: unknown, probably none
- Supported OS: Windows 2000+
- Download size: 29.8MB – 0/40 
First, download and install  Avanquest ExpertPDF Pro v7. Then, visit the registration page . You’ll need to enter an email address and get automatically subscribed to a mailing list, so you might want to use a service like Mailinator . The page is in German, so if you don’t use a browser with auto-translate, you can use the page below as a guide:
In your email, click the “klicken Sie bitte hier” button to get your code:
Once you’ve got the code, just open Expert PDF Pro and click the Register Full Version button:
paste it into the registration field…
… hit register, and you’re done!
If you have trouble getting Avanquest Expert PDF Pro for free, post below and I other dotTechies or I will try to help.
[via Techno360.in ]