Context menu, or the right click menu, is useful in improving the access to commonly used programs. It helps you to do things like launch programs faster, for example open up an image in image editor, such as Paint or Photoshop, or scan a file with your anti-virus program. However, as you install programs on your computer over a period of time, you will find that the context menu is cluttered with items for programs that you don’t use often. Right Click Enhancer helps you to organize your context menu by removing those items that you do not need, and even allows you to add new shortcuts.
WHAT IS IT AND WHAT DOES IT DO
Right Click Enhancer is program that comes with a set of tools which allow you to remove items that you do not need from the context menu, add commonly used programs, or even add entire sub-menus to the context menu
- Remove items from context menu that you do not use
- Add items or shortcuts to commonly used programs
- Cascading Menu Creator allows you to create cascading menus or sub menus to better organize the context menu
- “God Mode” allows access to all of the Windows settings in one place
- Allows you to encrypt or decrypt a file or folder to prevent others from accessing the file
- Send To Manager allows you to create shortcuts to any folders on any drives, thus allowing you to copy files or folders with ease
- Has a portable version
- Requires .NET Framework 3.5
Right Click Enhancer is available in both installer and portable versions. Once you have downloaded your preferred option and installed/launched the program, you will be presented with a list of tools or functions that the program can perform. It also displays a helpful tool-tip beside each tool/function providing information as to what the buttons do.
The program offers four Productivity Tools and five editors with which you can edit the right click context menu. The tools and functions provided by the program include:
- Right Click Tweaker: This allows you to add a number of tweaks to the right-click context menu with which you can perform common tasks such as encrypting a file or opening the administrator command prompt
- My Computer Manager: Allows you to add shortcuts to files and folders in My Computer or Control Panel right-click context menu
- Right Click Shortcuts Creator: Create shortcuts in the right click context menu that points to commonly used files or folders
- Right Click Cascading Menu Creator: Similar to the Shortcuts creator but allows you to create cascading menus or sub-menus to organize the context menu better
- Right Click Editor: Remove or add items from the right click context menu
- Right Click Editor IE: Performs the same function as the Right Click Editor but edits the right click menu in the Internet Explorer
- Send To Manager: Create shortcuts to specific folders or locations in the Send To menu part of the right-click context menu
- New Menu Editor: Create or remove the file types present in the right-click context menu’s New sub-menu
- Simple Right Click Editor: Add or remove the context menu commands from the right-click context menu
Each of the tools or functions comes with their own interface depending on what type of function you have chosen. For example clicking on Right Click Tweaker provides you with a list of tweaks which you can select to be added to the context menu while clicking on Shortcut Creator or My Computer Manager allows you to add files or folders which you want to use in the context menu.
Conclusion and Download Link
Right Click Enhancer comes with a number of features that can help you edit and organize your right-click context menu. In particular, the ability to add shortcuts to both the main context menu or to Send To Menu can help save time by providing faster access to some of the common tasks that we perform.
Version reviewed: v3.1.1
Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista /7
Download size: 5.15MB
VirusTotal malware scan results: 0/43 
Portability: Available in both installer and portable versions
[via Ghacks ]