Not all smartphones have a built-in timer and stopwatch. For the less fortunate ones, you are already lucky if your phone has an alarm clock. This is why a lot of Android users seek for a reliable timer and stopwatch app. If you still haven’t found any, why don’t you check out this app called “Timers4Me”?
What Is It and What Does It Do
Timers4Me is a free Android application that is developed by Breet.Jia. It is a multi-purpose tool with three basic functions. You can use it as a timer or a stopwatch. Aside from that, you can also use it as an alarm clock. In addition, this app will automatically keep a record of your timer and alarm clock history.
- Nice UI with easy-to-use controls
- You can create and manage multiple timers and each of which can be customized according to your preferred settings (e.g. custom labels, icons and ringtones)
- You can create and manage multiple alarm clocks. Each alarm can be customized and repeated according to your ideal preferences.
- You can turn on/off your alarm in just a single tap of a button
- You can adjust the alarm ringtone volume, vibration pattern and alarm duration
- The stopwatch features a split function. It is pretty accurate given that you can measure and record time in hours, minutes, seconds and milliseconds.
- There’s a Log feature which automatically keeps track of your alarm clock and timer history
- You cannot save your stopwatch record. This feature is only available in the Pro version.
- You cannot use a widget to pin some of your timers to the home screen
- Ads appear from time to time
Timers4Me is a very useful timer and stopwatch application. It has all the basic tools that you need to monitor and record time so there’s no need for you to download a different application. There’s a timer for measuring and setting up time intervals, there’s an alarm clock for scheduling specific tasks and there’s also a stopwatch. The latter comes in very handy especially when you’re timing certain events and various tasks.
Another great aspect of the app is that it has a neat UI. The layout matches well with the default Android interface plus the buttons are very recognizable. You also wouldn’t have a difficult time learning what each button means since they are all properly labelled. In addition, you can sort your timers according to their labels. The app also provides a wide range of options for user customization. You can set your timers and alarms according to your own preferences and this, of course, includes setting your preferred ring volume, ringtone, time format, labels and icons.
You’re also free to create multiple timers and alarms. You can even sort out these items accordingly. Just keep in mind that before you start using the app, you should check out its default settings first. This way, you can configure your app according to your own preferences. Anyways, the controls are pretty basic and it’s not something that you cannot learn within just a short period of time.
The stopwatch, on the other hand, works like any other conventional stopwatches. It also has the ability to record and monitor lap times. The only downside of this feature is that you cannot save the results to your phone’s local data storage. So if you’re monitoring a certain event or occurrence, you have to manually list down the results and/or lap times.
All in all, I find this app very useful and very practical. It has a lot of uses especially if you’re doing tasks that usually require strict time monitoring. This app is also applicable to people who wants to manage and schedule their time in a more efficient manner. Just like other apps, Timers4Me also has its own drawbacks. It is not perfect but it does a very good job plus it’s pretty stable. It doesn’t crash and it’s pretty responsive. As a matter of fact, this app is way better than my smartphone’s default clock application.
Conclusion and Download Link
What I like most about Timers4Me is that it can do all the things that are supposed to be done by three different applications; it has multiple functions plus it features a neat and well-designed UI. If you’re looking for a decent alarm clock, timer and stopwatch app, I recommend that you try this app on your Android tablet or smartphone.
Version reviewed: 22.214.171.124
Requires: Android 1.6 and up
Download size: 2.4MB