TWRP (TeamWin Recovery Project) is one among the most famous custom recoveries for Android smartphones. Installing TWRP recovery on your Oppo R819 is now just some steps away. Read on to get TWRP on your device.
Disclaimer: This guide is intended as a helpful “how to”. dotTech and its writers are not responsible for any gain or loss (including but not limited to bricked devices) incurred as a result of following this guide. Flashing a custom recovery might void the warranty of your device.
This guide will help you to install TWRP recovery on your Oppo R819. Proceed at your own risk.
Before We Begin
Before starting off with this guide, download openrecovery-twrp-188.8.131.52-R819.img to your computer. This is the recovery file to be used to install TWRP to your Oppo R819.
How To Install TWRP recovery on Oppo R819
- Move the file openrecovery-twrp-184.108.40.206-R819.img which you had downloaded earlier to the root location of your phone’s memory card.
- Download and install the app Mobile Uncle Tools from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app Mobile Uncle Tools which you installed just now.
- In the app, choose the option “recovery update“.
- Now, choose the recovery file, openrecovery-twrp-220.127.116.11-R819.img from the list.
- The flashing will get done in seconds.
- You can now turn off your device and try booting into recovery to verify that the installation of TWRP to your device was successful.
- Congrats! You have now successfully installed TWRP recovery on your Oppo R819!
Enjoy more control on your device with TWRP recovery!