In the world of social media, users are used to sharing content through their friends and followers. If you’re lucky, your content could become viral. Speaking of which, there’s one app that takes viral content to a whole new level. It’s an app called “Plague”.
What is Plague? It’s basically an app that’s designed to spread information online in a totally different way. Instead of likes and shares, it spreads your content like a virus to infect other users. So if you’re content has what it takes to go viral, you can infect not just your entire community but even the entire world!
How to share content to nearby users in Android (and make it go viral)
- First off, download  the Plague app on your Android device. Install the app.
- Once installed, open the app and you will see a content that was submitted by another user.
- If you think that the content is fun, cool or interesting, just swipe it up to spread it to nearby users.
- If you think that the content isn’t worth much of your time and interest, just swipe it down to skip and proceed to the next content.
- Apparently, if the content gets a lot of swipe ups from nearby users, then it could easily go viral.
- Now, if you want to submit your own content, just tap the compose icon on the top-right corner of your app screen.
- On the compose screen, you can write a text or add a photo. You can also add a link. Once you’re finished, just tap “Done” then “Post”.
- To view your submitted posts, tap the stats icon on the top-left side of your app screen.
- On your stats screen, you’ll see how fast your posts spread on nearby users. If you tap on each post, you’ll get a more detailed view of your post statistics. You’ll even get to see the actual location where your post managed to spread.
So that’s basically it. Take note that each of your posts spread to at least four nearby users. Furthermore, the app does not revolve on friends or followers so you cannot ask for likes or views just to make your post go viral.