Suppose you want to save a copy of a full list of email addresses that you’ve found online. You can choose to manually copy each email address. You can also choose to copy all email addresses at once and then save it as a text file.
If you prefer the latter, then here’s what you need to do to make your task a whole lot easier.
How to automatically extract all email addresses from a web page in Chrome
- First, click here  to go to the official Web Store page of “Email Auto Extractor”. Download and install the said third-party extension to your Chrome web browser.
- After installing Email Auto Extractor, it will add a shortcut icon to your browser’s omnibar. You can look for the icon by clicking the double arrow button next to the menu icon (see image below).
- Next, just open or load the web page or post that contains the list of email addresses that you wish to copy and save to your computer.
- Once you’re there, do not forget to highlight all of the email addresses that you wish to copy and save as a text file.
- After doing so, just click the Email Auto Extractor icon from the omnibar. It will then show you all of the email addresses that you’ve selected.
- To download or extract all of the email addresses that you’ve selected as a text (.txt) file, just click the “Save to local drive” button in the popup window.
- In the “Save as” dialog box, make sure to enter an appropriate name for your file. It will be immediately saved to your computer in a TXT format.
It’s as simple as that.