Are you preferring to flash the world’s most popular custom recovery image over the TWRP recovery? If so the CWM recovery is the right choice for you. You must have one of the two recovery systems before you can start flashing custom ROMs. So, if you are ready to give that a go, you can follow the guide after the jump.
You must only flash the file on the N915K variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge or else you risk bricking the device. That’s easily checked by navigating over to the Settings > About Device and looking at the model number.
You must have root access on your device before using the guide below.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
1. It’s best to download the Samsung USB Drivers  for mobile phones from our page and then restart your computer for the drivers to take effect.
2. Point the device to Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging box and check it by tapping the screen so it’s no longer empty.
3. Your Edge warranty is already revoked when you rooted the handset. That continues with flashing a recovery that isn’t stock.
HOW TO FLASH THE CLOCKWORKMOD 6 RECOVERY ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE EDGE
1. Download the CWM file from here .
2. Download the Odin you need from here .
3. Extract both packages to the computer desktop.
4. Open the Odin app and connect your Edge to the computer via the USB cable by completely powering it off and then rebooting it in Download Mode.
5. To enter that Download mode you must hold down the Volume Down + Power + Home buttons and then release when you see the Android or warning symbol. Now press the Power button once more.
6. Connect the Note Edge to the Windows PC via the USB cable.
7. Click the AP button in Odin and upload the CWM recovery file from the desktop.
8. Now just click the Start button and wait until it reboots the device before unplugging the phone.