TaiG v2 is officially up for grabs for those waiting endlessly for a jailbreak tool for iOS 8.3 to finally be released. We know many of the most reliable jailbreaking individuals out there that we respect the most, don’t release any tools in a timely manner due to a lack of funding, other day jobs and important security work that needs to get done for companies and for potentially other ethical reasons most jailbreak fans couldn’t really care less about. You can bet that famous hackers such as P0d2G and Stefan Esser are probably unhappy with what TaiG have produced today for reasons beyond our understanding. However, if you do want to jailbreak iOS 8.3 then you have no other option but to use this tool unless you want to keep waiting for something else that might never arrive.
You must be running iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2 or iOS 8.1.3 for this jailbreaking tool to work. Any other version of iOS software will not work and may brick your device.
The TaiG tool works for the iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini and the iPod touch.
Downgrade from iTunes 12.1 to iTunes 12.0.1 to avoid getting any errors during the installation.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
We strongly recommend you backup the iOS device, including iPhone, iPad and iPod touch before starting. Checking the comments on other website who have already published guides, there are many people having problems with this installation. However, further investigation suggests the tool is legitimate and does work with a little care and a quick workaround for a known iTunes problem. Correspondingly, here’s a guide on how to fix error 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104 and 1005  if you run into trouble for any of those during the guide.
Disable the Find My iPhone feature from the Settings on your iOS device of choice.
Likewise, disable the Passcode and Touch ID security so it doesn’t interfere with out software. You can turn it on again after you finish the guide.
KNOWN BUGS THAT SOME USERS ARE FINDING AFTER INSTALLING THE JAILBREAK TOOL
Scouring the web and comment threads, I’ve found a list of known bugs that some people are facing. The list is not for all people. In fact, many people are replying to the original comments, saying they are not facing the same problems. Still, it’s important to list them so you know what you might end up with after installing.
- The camera app showing black images. Third-party camera apps are working.
- cannot access the regular Settings app after jailbreaking
- Spotlight search not working after the jailbreak
iOS 4 is locked in for the 30th of June. That likely means Apple will not have time to patch this exploit before the iOS 8.4 release. That said, you want to research what to do after iOS 8.4 is available to install OTA on your device. Do not just update to that and assume you can keep the jailbreak. In any case, it will likely require you to jailbreak again using the tool, if that exploit remains open.
HOW TO JAILBREAK IOS 8.3 ON WINDOWS USING TAIG
1. First you must click Download TaiG 2.0 Jailbreak iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2 And iOS 8.1.3 For Windows  and download the official jailbreaking tool from the TaiG team.
2. Connect the iOS device you are using running iOS 8.3 – iOS 8.1.3 to the Windows computer.
3. Double click to open the official TaiG jailbreaking tool on the desktop.
4. If the Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch isn’t picked up it will give you the message “can’t find Apple device”. Provided it picks you up it will show a new window with the device details such as “Mathew Diekhake’s iPhone”.
5. You’ll see two boxes below the device details. The first says Cydia and the second is 3K assistant. keep the Cydia option checked so your jailbreak installs Cydia. You can uncheck the other box.
6. Click the green/blue Start button on the bottom of the UI and you’ll see a progress bar with how much flashing the tool has completed. Now’s a great time to look out for what percentage your jailbreak stops at and use the TaiG troubleshooting guide for potential fixes.
7. Once the progress bar completes, the display will read “Jailbreak Succeeded” and you are ready to unplug from the computer and check out Cydia.