The best way to spot “stuck pixels” is to look for bright-colored dots on a dark or black screen. It usually happens when you are loading certain games, programs or apps. Not only that, stuck pixels are quite annoying since they obstruct certain elements from properly showing up on your computer screen.
Fortunately, there’s a way to easily fix stuck pixels on LCD and OLED screens. The good thing about this is that you don’t need to install any additional software or app on your computer. Just read and follow the steps below to learn how.
How to easily fix stuck pixels on LCD and OLED screens
- On your computer, open your web browser of choice. I recommend you use Firefox or Chrome.
- Next, click here to load the homepage of “JScreenFix”. It is an online tool that lets you fix stuck pixels on your computer screen.
- Once you’re on the JScreenFix homepage, just scroll down and click the “Launch JScreenFix” button.
- By then, you’ll be seeing a black screen with the pixel fixer box.
- Moving on, simply drag the pixel fixer box to where your “stuck pixels” are located and leave it there for ten minutes.
- That’s it. JScreenFix is designed to repair most stuck pixels (over 60% success rate) on LCD and OLED screens so go ahead and feel free to give it a try.