The LG G4 is a newly released flagship smartphone under the Life’s Good company name. As with most new devices these days, it didn’t take long for a root method to become available — this time thanks to an updated version of SuperSU. Sometimes with new devices, information is scarce and it’s hard to know exactly what works and what doesn’t. According to the reports, the rooting guide for LG G4 does work for all variants. That will likely change with future software updates, though. With that in mind it’s reasonable to expect a few soft bricks along the way and that’s where this unbrick LG G4 guide steps in. Here’s how it’s done:
- You should have rooted access , be experiencing boot loops, bugs, unusual battery drain, unresponsive device or complete blackouts before thinking about unbricking your device.
- Install the latest LG USB Drivers on your computer so you can connect the device to the computer.
HOW TO UNBRICK THE LG G4
- Head over to the official LG website and download the stock version of Android software/firmware.
- Download the LG Flashtool  on the same computer.
- Boot the LG G4 to download mode and connect it to the computer.
- Run the Flashtool.
- Follow the instructions provided by the Flashtool from this point. If you aren’t getting any response, try downloading the drivers from a different source or connecting your device to a different USB port.