If you were able to read our post on how to open Firefox pages with Chrome , then you might also be interested in learning how to do it with Opera for Android. As a matter of fact, the process is similar but you will need to install a different add-on. So without further ado, here are the steps on how to open Firefox pages with Opera on your Android tablet or smartphone.
How to open Firefox pages with Opera in Android
- First of all, you must have both mobile browsers on your Android device. You may download and install Firefox and Opera from the Play Store.
- After which, open this link  on your Firefox mobile browser. It will take you to the download page of the “Open with Opera” add-on.
- On the said add-on page, tap the “Add to Firefox” button and when you see an installation dialog box, just select “Install”.
- Once successfully installed, you can enable or disable the Open with Opera add-on via your browser’s add-ons manager. Just type about:addons on your Firefox address bar and then hit “Enter” or “Go”.
- So that’s basically it. The Open with Opera add-on will automatically add its icon to your Firefox browser’s address bar.
- So whenever you’re viewing a page in Firefox that you want to open with Opera, just tap the said icon and you’re done.
Anyways, if you have such add-on, you can easily switch back and forth Firefox and Opera. This will really come in handy especially if one browser fails to load a page because of unsupported plug-ins or coding errors.