People all over the globe love Cydia tweaks for creating additional features within iOS software Apple do not provide. These days we are even getting Cydia tweaks developed for helping us within the walls of Cydia and using repositories, too.
Currently in its beta stages, Timeout is a new jailbreak tweak that lets you add a custom Timeout setting for when your repo is taking too long to complete a command. Instead of waiting around for the repo to load, the Timeout tweak will automatically refresh the page and try again. You might already know of a nifty iFile trick that does a similar thing. Having a dedicated tweak for this is even better.
- You must have a jailbroken iOS device  to use this guide. The latest jailbreak guide out at the time of writing this post if the iOS 8.4 jailbreak using TaiG  or the PP Jailbreak  tool. You can also use both jailbreaking tool running Mac OS X: TaiG for Mac ; PP jailbreak for Mac .
HOW TO SET A CUSTOM TIMEOUT SETTING IN CYDIA
- Point top the following repository: http://nvahren.github.io/cydia
- Search for the Timeout tweak and continue installing it.
- Head out of Cydia and open the Settings app.
- Set a custom Timeout time, which will act as the amount of time per interval to refresh the page.
- I recommend allowing for at least 10 seconds per refresh. Those with better service or connection may wish to raise the bar to around 7 or 8 seconds.