These are the guidelines to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H smartphones on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. You can install a custom recovery after getting root access or you can browse the Google Play Store and other sources for new apps.
- The following guide is made for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 smartphone with the model number SM-N910H only. Do not try flashing the files you find in the guide for any other device or you will brick that device — even if it’s another version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with a different model number.
- You can check your model number by heading to the Menu > Settings > About Device.
- The CF-Auto-Root tool in this guide is made for Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and based on LMY47X.N910HXXU2COJ4 firmware. You should be running Android 5.1.1 Lollipop to follow this guide. You can learn how to downgrade to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H  if you need to do that.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- You must have the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 bootloader unlocked before you can follow this guide. If you follow this guide with the bootloader locked, you will almost definitely brick the device.
- You can only apply these steps on a Windows PC. The Windows operating system can be anything from Windows XP and above. The only exception to that is the Windows RT operating system running on some Microsoft Surface tablets. You can only install apps from the Windows App Store on the Windows RT operating system and therefore you cannot install the files in this guide.
- You must install the Samsung USB Drivers  on your computer before starting the guide. You can download and install them using Samsung Kies or by visiting our USB driver page. if you scroll down the page until you see the Samsung brand you will see a couple of links to choose from. Both will give you the same official Samsung drivers for your computer.
- You must enable the USB Debugging Mode by heading over to the Menu > Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging Mode.
HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4 SM-N910H ON ANDROID 5.1.1 LOLLIPOP
- Download the CF-Root tool on your computer from this link .
- Download the Odin flashing tool from this link .
- Extract both files on the desktop of your computer by right-clicking over the files and choosing the ‘extract here’ option.
- Click over the Odin file and open the Odin flashing tool.
- Reboot the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 in download mode .
- Concoct the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to the computer using the USB cable.
- Click the PDA or AP button found in the Odin app on the computer.
- browse the desktop of the computer for the CF-Root file.
- Once loaded, click the Start button from the Odin user-interface and wait until that file is flashed on your device.
- You know it’s finished when you see the device reboot and the pass message is available from the Odin message box.
Now that your device has rebooted you can install any of the application you have been waiting to try like the Greenify app.