Do you love your ASUS Memopad FHD 10 LTE, but the performance is letting you down lately? Rooting the ASUS Memopad FHD 10 LTE device can help with that problem. After you grant those root permission to the root file system, you can head directly to the Google Play Store and install applications like the SetCPU app.
For those who don’t already know, the CPU is like your devices heart. Everything flows to and from that CPU so the power of your CPU is important. Usually our manufacturers set the CPU so that it is a happy medium between power and making sure your device has a long life. With the SetCPU application running, we can choose to tweak out devices either for more performance or for less performance and reap the rewards of things like a longer lasting battery and potentially longer lasting device.
- We only recommend you follow this guide for the Asus Mempad FHD 10 LTE device. The same Framaroot app can root many devices, but it’s best to find the right guide for you to make sure your device is one that is on the list of working devices. Only follow this guide if you are confident it does work for your device.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- Enable the Unknown Sources option from your settings by heading to the Menu > Settings > Security > Unknown Sources. Now exit the Security section and it will remember your settings.
- Rooting the Memopad using the Framaroot one-click rooting tool will void the warranty just like any other rooting tool usually does. You can open the Same Framaroot app and unroot your device. Once you do that, you have the warranty working again. You can continue rooting and unrooting and getting the warranty back on your device until the agreed warranty period is up.
HOW TO ROOT ASUS MEMOPAD FHD 10 LTE
- Download the Framaroot one-click rooting exploit from its home over at XDE Developers from this link .
- Download the aforementioned file from XDA directly to your computer.
- Transfer the APK file over to the desktop of the computer by clicking and dragging it over from its default download location.
- Connect the Memopad to the computer using the USB cable.
- Transfer the Framaroot APK file from the desktop over to the root of the devices internal storage SD card.
- Unplug the Memopad from the computer.
- Launch any File Manager on your device and install the Framaroot APK file.
- Tap and open the same app once you can see if from your app drawer.
- Tap your finger over the Gandalf exploit and that same Gandalf exploit will proceed to root your device.
- Exit the Framaroot app and reboot your Memopad device once it’s complete.
- Now you can install the great rooted apps from the Google Play Store and other third-part courses from around the web. You might want to start with the SetCPU app we mentioned earlier.
You can donate to the original developer who made the rooting method possible on the Asus Memopad FHD by installing the Framaroot donation app .
You might also like to check out how to unroot the Asus Memopad FHD 10 LTE device  before deciding to go ahead with the rooting method, or after you have completed the rooting method. So long as you root with our method above, we have a method for you to follow to safely unroot the device again.