If you original Asus Padfone 1 getting old and showing signs of aging? You might want to root Asus Padfone 1 devices and install the Greenify application. The Greenify app is cleans your device and optimizes it at the same time. You can even eek out better battery life by using the Greenify app.
To install the Greenify app on your Asus Padfone, you just need to root it using the guide below and then open the Google Play Store with your new rooted device.
- The following guide is made for the Asus Padfone 1 only. While it’s true this exploit works for numerous devices, it’s best to find a guide that is made specifically for you and your device. Only follow this guide if you know it will work.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- Rooting your Android operating system using the Framaroot application method comes with few consequences. You cannot brick the device using this one-click rooting tool. With that being said, you should still take a backup before starting.
- You are voiding the warranty on your Padfone by following this guide. You can unroot the device using our unrooting guide and it will return your device back to the stock and locked operating system you had originally. When you unroot, you are also those warranty privileges working again.
- Make sure you have the Unknown Sources option enabled on your Asus Padfone by heading to the Menu > Settings > security > Unknown Sources and check the box for that same option. Leave the Settings and it will remember your preference.
HOW TO ROOT ASUS PADFONE 1
- Download the Framaroot APK from this XDA Developers page  directly to your computer.
- Connect the Asus Padfone to the computer with the USB cable.
- Transfer the Framaroot APK over to the root of the Padone internal storage SD card.
- Disconnect your device from the computer and unplug the USB cable.
- Install the Framaroot APk using any File Manager on your device.
- Once done, you’ll have the Framaroot app available from the app drawer.
- Tap and open the app and choose the Gandalf exploit from the apps main page.
- The Gandalf exploit will now take over your device and grant the rooting permissions.
- Exit the app after the rooting is complete and reboot your device.
- You are now ready to start installing the rooted apps from the Google Play Store. You might want to start with the Greenify app we were telling you about in the introduction.
Devices with access to the root file system and more vulnerable to malware. You can use the device safely and without any worries if you are careful not to install malware. Malware is easy enough to spot on the Google Play Store. Look at the rating, comments and how many users an app has to judge how safe it looks. Also research the apps name so you know it is regarded as a quality app.
The original developer has set up a donation app you can install on your Asus Padfone if you want to send some love his way from this link .
There; rooting the Asus Padfone 1 wasn’t so hard was it? You aren’t trapped in that same environment forever either. You can learn how to unroot the Asus Padfone 1 by following our guide  for that too.