- You must have a Windows PC to rooting using the PurpleDrake we are showing you in this guide. There are other guides out there on the web for Mac and Linux you can follow if you need them.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- Make sure you have the USB Debugging Mode enabled from your Settings by tapping on the Menu > Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging Mode.
- If the above path didn’t work for you, it’s probably because you could not see any Developer Options menu. You can unlock that now by tapping on the Menu > Settings > About Device > Tap the build number seven times.
HOW TO ROOT LG L FINO SMARTPHONES USING THE PURPLE DRAKE METHOD
- Download the PurpleDrake exploit directly to your Windows computer.
- Extract it on your desktop by right-clicking once it’s on the desktop and choosing the “extract here” option from the list.
- Connect the L Fine smartphone to the computer using the USB cable.
- Double-click on
purpledrake_windowson the computer and wait for the rooting tool to launch.
- The PurpleDrake exploit will give you a set on on-screen instructions to finish the guide.
- Once you see the tool has done its thing, close it down and reboot your smartphone.
- The PurpleDrake rooting tool will have installed and enabled SuperSU on your smartphone so you can now start installing your apps which require root access to run.
Make sure you agree to update the SU binaries if you are prompted by the SuperSU app to allow that. You can trust the SuperSU application — it is the app that is going to be keeping your device safe from all potential dangers such as the malware.