- The following guide is made for the Lenovo Phab Plus device with the PB1-770M model number. Do not flash the custom recovery image found in this guide on a different device. It’s made to replace the stock recovery with a custom recovery on this device only. You will brick the device if you install the file on something else. You can check out the model number of your Lenovo Phab Plus by tapping on the Menu > Settings > About Device > Model Number.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode on the Lenovo Phab Plus by tapping on the Menu > Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging Mode. Anyone who does not see the Developer Options menu can unlock the same by tapping on the Menu > Settings > About Device > Model Number at least 7 times. It will end up saying that you are now using the Phab Plus as a developer.
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON LENOVO PHAB PLUS PB1-770M
- Download and install the Lenovo USB Drivers on your computer from here .
- Copy the Lenovo Seven Max zip  file over to the internal storage SD card.
- Download the temporary TWRP Recovery from here .
- Install the drivers on your computer by extracting the file when it’s on the desktop by right-clicking > extract here from the menu. Now run the drivers on your computer.
- Connect the Lenovo Phab Plus device to the computer with the USB cable and then copy the Seven Max zip file over to the internal storage SD card. You want to make sure it’s on the root of the SD card and not hidden in one of the sub folders. Just keep it at the top folder.
- Keep the Lenovo Phab Plus connected to the computer and extract the TWRP Recovery file to the desktop by shifting it to the desktop and then right-clicking >extract here from the menu.
- Run the bat file you can see and follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing your temporary TWRP Recovery.
In conclusion, that’s how to install TWRP Recovery on the Lenovo Phab Plus device. The custom recovery image is a temporary one and the only custom recovery image available at the moment. It’s enough to get root access on your device if you want to know how to root the Lenovo Phab Plus PB1-770M  device so you can install your root apps.