Getting the Samsung USB Drivers up and running for your Samsung Galaxy J5 smartphone is easier than you might think. Gone are the days when we had to seek unique driver packages when we bought a new device. Nowadays, everything tends to come in a neat little package for OEMs and manufacturers and not single devices from any one OEM or manufacturers, making the ordeal of installing your drivers much less of a burden.
Once you use the step-by-step guide below to install the Samsung Galaxy J5 smartphone’s USB Drivers on the Windows computer, you can then transfer your data to and from any Windows computer with little fuss. Furthermore, your drivers are also required if you are doing any development work, such as rooting the device and installing a custom recovery so you can then go on to install something like a custom kernel or a custom ROM on the Samsung Galaxy J5 smartphone.
While it might sound like this is going to be a difficult task to begin with, we can assure you that your driver installation will only take a few minutes at most. All it entails is downloading the file, locating the file from your default download location and then giving the driver file and double-click to open. From there, all we need to do is click a few buttons and the drivers will be fully installed. On most occasions, you will not need to reboot the computer to start making use of these drivers. You might need to log on and off if you cannot get your device detected by the Odin flashing application after you have installed the file.
- You must have a Windows computer to follow this guide.
- You must have the Samsung Galaxy J5 smartphone with the working USB cable it came with out of the box.
INSTALLING SAMSUNG GALAXY J5 USB DRIVERS ON WINDOWS PCS
- Download the Samsung USB Driver  package from here.
- Click the small arrow on the right side of the file that sits above your taskbar once it finishes downloading.
- Choose to “show in folder”.
- Double-click on the highlighted USB driver program and wait for it to open on your computer.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Click the “Next” button once again.
- Click the “Finish” button and you’re done.
In conclusion, that’s how to install Samsung Galaxy S5 USB Drivers on a computer running any version of Windows operating systems. You should find transferring of data or use the Odin flashing tool works immediately. However, anyone not having much luck should try rebooting the computer or at least logoff and back soon again to see if that fixes the problem.