Developers are usually the people who are in need of the Samsung USB Drivers, but the drivers are not restricted to only developers. You may need the drivers up and running on your computer for transferring data in general, including things like your phone contacts, text messages, pictures, music, MP3 files, video files and other standard data. Most of the guides we have here on our website are more geared toward developers — tasks such as installing a custom recovery or rooting the Samsung Galaxy A5 smartphone are two common reasons developers may want to have the USB drivers installed.
Generally speaking, installing USB drivers is a simple thing to do: just download the file, double-click on it from the downloads folder and follow the few on-screen instructions to complete the installation. About the only occasion people get confused with is what drivers to install on a computer. Just to make things difficult for you and me, most manufacturers or OEMs dish out their individual drivers for people to connect. That means if you head over to the LG website and install the USB drivers, they won’t necessarily do much for your Samsung Galaxy A5 smartphone.
Luckily for you, we’ve taken all the hassle out of you having to know what file to install. All you need to do is follow our guide for installing the Samsung Galaxy A5 USB Drivers on your Windows computer, and we will have you directed to the right source for your file.
- You must have the Samsung Galaxy A5 with a working USB cable to use this guide.
- You will need a computer that is running the Windows operating system to make use of the drivers.
HOW TO INSTALL SAMSUNG GALAXY A5 USB DRIVERS ON WINDOWS PCS
- Download the Samsung USB Drivers  package from our drivers page here.
- Once the download completes, click on the file and select the “Open” option.
- Double-click on the Samsung USB Drivers file — it should be highlighted in the folder.
- Wait for the driver program to open on the desktop and then click on the “Next” button.
- Click on the “Next” button once again.
- Click the “Finish:” button once it presents itself on the display.
In conclusion, that’s how to install Samsung Galaxy A5 USB Drovers using your Windows computer. You should have no problem transferring any of your data, including the pictures and video you might have been hoping to swap between your computer and smartphone. Furthermore, you can open the Odin flashing application and check the ID: COM port lights up with a color. You might need to disconnect and connect the Samsung Galaxy A5 smartphone before that works. Additionally, you might need to log off or reboot the computer to get the drivers working. For the most part, you should find the Samsung drivers are already working on your computer automatically after you finish the installation.