There is a paradox with Windows PC in the sense that they are regarded easy to use and hence their popularity. However, they do require extra work at times, like when connecting a smartphone or tablet to the computer. Not all operating systems require you to put in extra work to get your device talking to your desktop, laptop, or even Microsoft Surface Pro, and if you aren’t anywhere near what they call tech savvy, you might prefer walking away from any problem that requires the installation of USB drivers.
The good news is that with a handy how-to guide from a reliable source, you should have little trouble getting your Samsung Galaxy A7 smartphone connected to the computer so you can do things like transfer files. Transferring the data from the computer to the smartphone is what you need the USB drivers for on your computer. It seems like such a simple thing to do, but it can prove impossible if those drivers are not up to date or installed at all.
The guide below will allow even the most computer illiterate of people to download and install the Samsung USB drivers so you can do things like transferring your phone contacts, pictures and messages to and from the computer with the Samsung Galaxy A7 smartphone. It will also be your ticket to being able to do things like flash official stock ROMs using the Odin flashing tool. In fact, the drivers are usually required for any device flashing, including the rooting and installing of a custom recovery too.
- You must have the Samsung Galaxy A7 smartphone with a working USB cable.
- You must have a computer that is running a Windows operating system to use this guide.
HOW TO INSTALL SAMSUNG GALAXY A7 USB DRIVERS ON WINDOWS PCS
- Download the Samsung USB Driver  package directly to your computer.
- Open the default downloads folder that your driver package ended up in after you downloaded the file.
- Double-click the mouse on the Samsung USB Drivers file that is in the folder and the program will open on your desktop.
- Click the “Next” button twice.
- Click on the “Finish” button.
In conclusion, that’s how to install Samsung Galaxy A7 USB Drivers on your Windows PC so you can get stuck into your developmental idea or just transfer everyday data to and from your computer.