The Samsung Galaxy Grand View USB Drivers are what’s required if you want to transfer files from your computer to your tablet. When using our site, it’s common to want to install Samsung USB Drivers on the computer so you can use the Odin flashing tool. We have guides for Samsung devices that make use of the Odin flashing tool more so than any other program on a computer. The Odin application can install a custom recovery, flash a root file, flash an official software update, and more on your Samsung Galaxy View tablet. Once you connect the Samsung Galaxy View tablet to the computer in download mode and have the Odin application open on the desktop, it should light up the ID: COM port to let you know that your device has been detected and is now connected properly. Any Odin application that does not give you that yellow or blue light coming from the ID: COM port means you need to install the USB Drivers for it to work.
Moreover, the Samsung USB Drivers for your Samsung Galaxy View tablet are required if you want to transfer common data like messages, videos, pictures, mp3 files, phone contacts and documents. Luckily for you and everyone else with the Samsung Galaxy View tablet, installing the Samsung USB Drivers on your computer is easy.
- You must have a Windows computer to complete this guide. You should find the drivers will get your Samsung Galaxy View tablet on any computer that is running Windows XP or above.
- Note that anyone who does install the drivers correctly and still does not get the Samsung Galaxy View tablet connected to the Odin flashing application properly, or have been just unable to transfer files in general, will need to either log off and back on or reboot the computer
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL SAMSUNG GALAXY VIEW USB DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS PC
- Download the Samsung Galaxy View USB Drivers  from the Samsung link available from the link.
- Wait for the download to finish just above your taskbar before continuing with the next step.
– it can take a minute or two to complete the download of the 23 MB file.
- Click the small arrow to the right side of the Samsung USB Driver file.
- Click the “show in folder” option from the menu.
– the default downloads folder will now open with your USB Driver file highlighted.
- Double-click the file that is highlighted and the installation will begin.
- Click the ‘Next’ button to continue.
- Choose your language from the list, as well as the country or region you are located and then click the ‘Next’ button again.
In conclusion, that’s how to install Samsung Galaxy View USB Drivers on your Windows computer so you can transfer all your data and use applications such as the Odin flashing tool. You should have no worries transferring your phone contacts, pictures, videos and other media to and from your computer. Furthermore, you should find your device connected to apps like Odin so you can flash stock ROMs, kernels, custom recoveries and rooting exploits.