Many people out there have a keen interest in rooting the operating system found on the LG L FINO smartphone so they can start taking advantage of some of the upsides that it presents. One of the upsides people get after that have the Android operating system rooted is the option to install themes. New themes can change the way the status bar looks, the icons from the status bar, the boot animation and more. In recent times, we have seen an outbreak of incredible app that now give us the chance to do more with tweaking the user interface than ever before. We have gotten to a point where people can tweak the UI nearly as much as they could with a custom ROM, and we do not need to unlock the bootloader or install a custom recovery to do these things at all. Just install some apps like Xposed that do not require the bootloader to be unlocked and away you go.
Here is everything you need to root LG L FINO D295 smartphones running on the Android 4.4.2 KitKat software updates so you can do mind-boggling things like install the Xposed framework and tweak the user interface with a more custom look.
HOW TO ROOT LG L FINO D295 RUNNING ON ANDROID 4.4.2 KITKAT UPDATES
- Firstly, enable the Unknown Sources option from your FINO’s settings by tapping on the Menu > Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Download and install the fantastic KingRoot application  on your phone directly from one of the web browser apps that you usually use to surf the web.
- Once you have installed the APK file it will be available from the app drawer for you to tap to open an app — do it now.
- From the main page of the KingRoot application, tap on the large button that suggests it is going to be the one that gives your device the root access you desire.
- Wait for the progress bar to make its way around to the one hundred percent mark and for the success message to reveal itself on the display of your smartphone.
- Reboot the smartphone after exiting the KingRoot app.
In conclusion, that is everything that all you guys need to root LG L FINO D295 when you have the handset running on the Android 4.4.2 KitKat software updates. Te method works thanks to our Chinese friends who own the KingRoot tool. KingRoot is the world most popular one-click rooting application and is currently being installed on smartphones and tablets right around the world by slathers of people every day. The KingRoot tool is a quick and efficient way to get those rooting rights over your operating systems, but it does not unlock the bootloader. Be sure to unlock the bootloader before attempting to install a custom recovery if you are one of the people rooting to install a custom ROM. For everyone else, you can head over to the Google Play Store to install the root checker app and then start installing all your favorite root apps to help increase your device’s appeal.