There are many ways to become a root user on the Android operating system that is running on the Mobistel Cynus F10 smartphone. One of the more common ways includes installing a custom recovery and then flashing the SuperSU from your custom recovery partition which installs and enabled SuperSU so you are using the device as a root user. Another popular way is to do some research and find out what one-click rooting methods are available for your phone–if any. Of course, you do not need to bother to look if you are already here because we’ve done the research for you.
The Mobistel Cynus F10 smartphone can be rooted using the KingRoot universal one-click rooting method that works for more devices than any other one-click tool in history. A one click rooting method is often frowned upon by experts for its ability to take away much of the fun in getting the device rooted. Still, many people prefer the one-click rooting methods because they are quick and easy. Regardless of whether you install a custom recovery and then flash SuperSU or become a root user from a one-click method, you can install all of the same applications from the Google Play Store and other sources online that you could not before. However, apps are all you can do if you root by using a tool like KIngRoot because it does not have a custom recovery, or the bootloader unlocked yet, which restricts the kind of developments you can do.
- The KingRoot universal one click rooting tool is available for many devices, but you should look for another guide if you do not have the Mobistel Cynus F10 smartphone in your hands.
- Your Mobistel Cynus F10 smartphone should be running the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean software update to use this guide.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- You should always take backups of the data on your Mobistel smartphone before you root the device. Rooting does not usually wipe the data, but you will be relying on things going well if you have not backed up the data, and that is no guarantee.
HOW TO ROOT MOBISTEL CYNUS F10 RUNNING ANDROID 4.2 JELLY BEAN
- Download the KingRoot universal one click rooting app  and have it on your desktop.
- Connect the Mobistel smartphone to the computer with the USB cable and copy the KingRoot zip file over to the internal storage SD card folder.
- Unplug from the computer and install your APK file using a File Manager.
- Once done, open the KingRoot app from the app drawer and then tap on the large button that suggests it will root your device.
- Wait for the KingRoot progress bar to make its way around to the full position and then for the success message to show up on the display.
- Exit the KingRoot application and reboot your Mobistel device.
In conclusion, that is how to root Mobistel Cynus F10 running on the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean software updates by using the KingRoot universal one-click rooting tool. Remember that KingRoot like most other rooting methods does not require you bootloader to be unlocked. You might need to unlock it if you plan on installing a custom recovery. Those of you just interested in installing the root apps from the Google Play Store and other sources online can do so right away without needing to do anything else.