Mobile device OEMS and manufacturers each have their unique set of USB Drivers that people can install on a computer that runs on a version of the Windows operating system (usually ranging from Windows XP and up) that help the device be detected when it is connected to the computer with the USB cable. The proper USB Drivers installed on the computer ensures that the data can be transferred from the computer to the mobile device or from the mobile device to the computer.
If you have the HTC Desire 630 smartphone and cannot seem to get data transferred or you are getting the “the device driver software was not successfully installed” error message when connecting to the computer then you need to follow the guide below to get the USB Drivers working. The HTC USB Drivers are installed when you install the HTC Sync Manager according to to the official HTC website, and here is everything you need to get the HTC Sync Manager installed.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD HTC DESIRE 630 USB DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS PC
1. Turn on the computer, open your web browser of choice and then point to the HTC Sync Manager overview  web page from the official HTC website. Click on the blue button that says Free Download at the bottom of the page.
2. Check the I Agree box next to the terms and conditions of the license agreements and then click on the Download button and the file begins to download to the computer above the taskbar.
3. Wait for the archive to complete downloading (It is around 140 megabytes so it takes a few minutes) and then click on the file when it is done.
4. Click on the Install button to begin the HTC Sync Manager installation.
5. Keep the box checked so that the HTC Sync Manager starts up and then click on the Finish button at the bottom of the screen when the installation is complete.
6. Minimize the browser and the HTC Sync Manager is available from the desktop with the user interface ready to go.
That is everything you need to set up the HTC Sync Manager and get the HTC USB Drivers installed on the computer. All you need to do now is connect the HTC Desire 630 smartphone to the computer with the USB cable and wait for the USB Drivers to get installed.
In conclusion, that is how to download the HTC USB Drivers for the HTC Desire 630 smartphone by installing the HTC Sync Manager on a Windows computer. The HTC Sync Manager is the official way to install the USB Drivers according to the HTC website. That said, the official site also says that support from the Sync Manager is coming to a close. That should not mean that the USB Driver installation will no longer work when it does, but you can install the Universal Windows ADB Driver  by Koushik Dutta if you are finding that the HTC Sync Manager is no longer compatible with your version of Windows operating system in the future. Koushik had put together a complete package that works for most smartphone and tablets, including everything from the HTC range.