The Windows operating systems by Microsoft are developed with the end user like yourselves in mind. Windows pride themselves on being operating systems that every day people can use because they don’t require lots of commands from a command line like some of the other operating systems out there in existence today do like Linux.
Your Android devices do have many things in common with Linux because Android itself is based on the Linux kernel. That is why so many developers enjoy Android—it allows them to fiddle with the source code and change it so they can go so far as to develop new ROMs.
You can connect that mobile device of yours that is running Android to the computer that runs Windows but in order for them to be able to communicate you first need to have the right USB Drivers installed on the computer. Windows tries taking care of this issue for you which is why you might mention it to your friends, and yet they have no idea what you are talking about. The issues are when Windows is not able to install the USB Drivers automatically for you and you need to source them and get them installed yourself.
The following guide gets the right USB Drivers installed on the Windows computer for the Sony Xperia X smartphone by making use of the Universal ADB Driver that is developed by Koushik Dutta. Koushik is a renowned developer in the Android community and is known for past work like ClockworkMod Recovery.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD SONY XPERIA X PERFORMANCE USB DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS PCs
1. Click on the link for the Universal Windows ADB Driver  so that it begins downloading to the computer you are using and wait until the download is complete.
2. As soon as the download is complete, click on the file where it shows you the file name and the setup wizard for the Universal ADB Driver open up on the computer.
3. Once you read the welcoming message check out what it says about disconnecting any of the Android devices from the computer that you might have currently connected by USB cable. Click on the “Next” button after you have double-checked nothing is plugged into the PC.
4. Click on the “Browse” button if you would like to change the download location for the Universal ADB Driver so that it ends up in a folder of your choice. You can just leave it as it is set now if you want it to download where the program thinks is best which is a good option if you don’t know any better.
Directly beneath that but on the same screen gives you the chance to select if you would like to share the Universal ADB Driver with all accounts created on the computer or just keep it to the account you are using now so that nobody else can use it but people when they are logged into the account you are using now.
Click on the “Next” button when you have made your choices.
5. Confirm the installation on the following screen by clicking on the “Next” button once last time and then the installation begins.
 6. Wait for the progress bar to reach the other side.
 7. Click on the “Close” button after the installation is complete to close down the setup wizard.
In conclusion, that is how to download Sony Xperia X Performance USB Drivers for computers that are running on a version of the Windows operating system by using Koushik’s Universal ADB Driver that is available for Windows.