If you own a mobile device that runs on the Android platform, then there’s a good chance that you are making up the numbers as somebody who also owns a computer that runs on the Windows operating system.
A large number of people who own the iPhone or iPad also choose to buy Macs to pair the two Apple operating systems together. Android doesn’t have its personal desktop operating system and Android device owners need to make a choice between Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux as the desktop environment they will run.
Most people prefer Windows because Windows is the most popular operating system and it also has many compatible apps to use such as flashing tools, so it makes a lot of sense to use Windows as an Android owner.
One of the issues that often arises in a Windows environment though is the fact that the USB Drivers are not yet installed. Windows is the only operating system that relies on these programs called the USB Drivers to act as the bridge between the mobile device and the computer.
Everyone who owns a smartphone or tablet from one of the well-known manufacturers has the chance to install the Universal Windows ADB Driver on the computer to solve this problem. Strictly made for Android owners, the Universal Windows ADB Driver is capable of installing the valid USB Drivers for your Samsung Galaxy C7 smartphone.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD SAMSUNG GALAXY C7 USB DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS PCs
1. Download the Universal Windows ADB Driver  on the computer and you can see it downloading just above the taskbar after you do.
2. As soon as the download completes, click on the file where it shows the file name, and it then opens.
3. It takes you to the beginning of the setup wizard. Make sure you read the part where it says you need to unplug any Android device from the computer before continuing and then click on the “Next” button.
4. Here is where you get to choose where your file ends up on the computer. Leave it set to the default location if you don’t have any folder preference. You can also choose whether you would like to share the Universal ADB Driver with all other accounts on the computer or just keep it contained to your user account. Click on the “Next” button once you have made your selections.
5. Confirm the installation now by clicking on the “Next” button at the bottom of the following screen and the installation officially begins.
 6. Wait for the progress bar to reach the other side of the screen as the ADB Driver is currently being installed.
7. Click on the “Close” button to exit the setup wizard when you get to the “Installation Complete” screen.
In conclusion, that is all you need to download Samsung Galaxy C7 USB Drivers on a computer that is running on a version of the Windows operating system.