Apps are the center of the mobile operating system universe. Without them, we wouldn’t be able to do anything. There are well over a million apps out there that work for the Android operating system alone that comes with your device out of the box. There are oodles more available waiting for you to try but cannot run unless you have root access. These are the root apps, and they are what is available to you after you complete this guide.
Here is everything that is necessary to have the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ SM-G9287C rooted on the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow updates by flashing Chainfire’s CF-Auto-Root:
- You need to have a PC to use this guide to run the flashing tool and that PC needs to be running on a version of the Windows operating system.
- You need to have the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ device that is given the SM-G9287C model number to flash the rooting package available in this guide.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- The computer you are using for the rooting needs to have the Samsung USB Drivers  installed on it before you try flashing the rooting file.
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ SM-G9287C smartphones need to have the USB Debugging Mode turned on  and that is only available if you have unlocked the Developer Options menu .
- Understand that Chainfire gives us the information of the firmware build number he was running when the version of the rooting files was developed. In this particular instance that is the MMB29K.G9287CDXU2BPB4 firmware build number this time around. That is not necessarily what you need on your device; he just gives it so you can use it as an indicator.
HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE+ SM-G927C RUNNING ANDROID 6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW UPDATES WITH CF-AUTO-ROOT
- Download the CF-Auto-Root  tool for the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ SM-G9287C smartphone when it is running on the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow software updates.
- Open the Downloads folder on the computer which is the default download location when you download your files and extract the rooting file to the Downloads folder.
- Run the Odin flashing tool application that is now available from the Downloads folder.
- Boot the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ SM-G9287C handset into its Download Mode  and connect it to the computer with the USB cable.
- Check that Odin shows you an added message so that you know the Galaxy S6 Edge+ handset is connected and that the Samsung USB Drivers are working correctly.
- Do not make changes from the default settings Odin has from the Options tab.
- Click on the AP button and the browse through to the Downloads folder and select the rooting file ending in the MD5 file extension so that it uploads to the Odin.
- Click on the Start button for the rooting to begin and then have a read of everything that starts rolling down the display of the phone so you know what to expect over the next few minutes.
- Wait for the screen of the phone to let you know that it is going to reboot in ten seconds and then look for the green pass message from Odin.
In conclusion, that is how to root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ SM-G9287C phones running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.