The following is a description of AcroPano Photo Sticher, as per the developer:
AcroPano Photo Stitcher 2.1.3 stitches your photos into dazzling panorama automatically and perfectly, at the same time provides full manual control, you can fully control over the final result.
Intelligent photo organizing:
- Automatically organizes associated photos in the right order.
- Automatic photo stitching.
- Supported output formats and sizes: JPEG (JPG), BMP, TIFF (TIF), PNG or TGA format with different image quality.
- Multiple Stitching Mode: Horizontal Panorama; 360° Panorama; Vertical Panorama.
AcroPano Photo Sticher is being given away in a promotion by Giveaway of the Day . The giveaway is live for 24 hours and will end 23:59 Pacific Standard Time Tuesday March 20, 2012; and you must download, install, and register by that time
To get AcroPano Photo Sticher for free, do the following:
Version being given away: v2.1.3
Free updates: No
Free technical support: No
Supported OS: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/Win7
Download size: 4.25 MB
Giveaway limitation: This is for personal use only
- Download  the giveaway ZIP file.
- Extract the ZIP file and open Readme.txt. In Readme.txt you will find the registration code you need — copy it:
- Now run Setup.exe. Make sure you have a valid Internet connection at the time and wait while the installer checks to make sure the giveaway is still live. Once the installer confirms the giveaway is still live, the installer of AcroPano Photo Sticher will launch. Follow on-screen instructions to install AcroPano Photo Sticher:
- After installation AcroPano Photo Sticher finishes, the Giveaway of the Day installer will popup again — click Close (unless you want to install an optional third-party program Software Informer, in which case click Software Informer):
- Now run AcroPano Photo Sticher, if it isn’t running already, and register it using the registration key you copied earlier:
If you have trouble getting AcroPano Photo Sticher for free, post below and other dotTechies or I will try to help.