Have a Prestigio PAP3500 Duo that you want to get a little more out of? This guide will teach you exactly how you can root your device! In no time at all you’ll have root access on your Prestigio PAP3500 Duo, which will open the door to endless possibilities.
Disclaimer: This guide is intended as a helpful “how to”. dotTech and its writers are not responsible for any gain or loss (including but not limited to bricked devices) incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk. Rooting may void your warranty. Proceed at your own risk.
This root guide is for the Prestigio PAP3500 Duo running Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread. It is specifically for the Prestigio PAP3500 Duo.
Take note this will wipe all your files and data on your phone. Proceed at your own risk.
Before We Begin
In order for your device to register correctly on Windows, download the Prestigio drivers and install them onto your PC (if you haven’t done so already). The Prestigio USB drivers can be found at this link.
Your Prestigio PAP3500 Duo needs to be in USB debugging mode. Go to Settings, then Developer options, and then check the box that says USB debugging.
Have your micro USB cable handy.
Download the root package, and extract it to a folder onto the desktop of your PC. The root package can be downloaded from this link.
How To Root Prestigio PAP3500 Duo
- Connect your Prestigio PAP3500 Duo to your PC via the micro USBcable.
- Check that you have USB debugging enabled on your PAP3500 Duo
- Go to the folderwhere you extracted the root page to on your Desktop.
- Find the file called RunMe.bat and execute it. Select normal mode, and follow all the instructions that RunMe.bat gives you. Make sure you read every detail carefully.
- After RunMe.bat finishes what it’s doing on your Prestigio PAP3500 Duo you’ll have root!
Enjoy a rooted Prestigio PAP3500 Duo.