TWRP (TeamWin Recovery Project) is one among the most popular custom recoveries for Android devices. The next thing you might want to get done to your Oppo N1, after getting it rooted, may be to install a custom recovery such as TWRP to enable simple, but advanced control and backup of your device.
Disclaimer: This guide is intended as a helpful “how to”. dotTech and its writers are not responsible for any gain or loss (including but not limited to bricked devices) incurred as a result of following this guide.
This guide helps you to install TWRP (TeamWin Recovery Project) recovery on your Oppo N1. Proceed at your own risk.
Before We Begin
Be ready with the following before you start with this guide:
- Get your Oppo N1 rooted.
- Make sure that your device has a battery backup of atleast 50%.
- Take a backup of your device (optional).
How To install/flash TWRP recovery on Oppo N1
- Download and install the GooManager app from Google Play Store.
- Open the GooManager app.
- Provide root permissions to the app when prompted to do so.
- Hit the Menu button on your device and select Install OpenRecoveryScript option from the list.
- You’ll then be asked to confirm whether you want to install the recovery. Choose Yes.
- The device screen will again show a confirmation screen and the filename of the recovery file to be downloaded and installed.
- You’ll receive a “Recovery has been installed” message on your screen after the process is finished.
- Now, in the GooManager app, select Reboot recovery to boot into your newly installed TWRP recovery.
Enjoy the power of TWRP recovery on your already powerful Oppo N1.