There are many apps in the Google Play Store that drop their prices to free everyday. Finding only the best to download is the hard part. I searched through the many freebies and picked out the best apps for you to download. Hand picked and free for a limited time, what could be better! Note : Click the title of the app to download it .
The featured freebie is “The Best” app from today’s pick. If you had one app to download, this would be it!
The most beautiful part of this app is a small, configurable widget that places on top of any app and one-click to RAM boost.
Most of Android devices bundle with limited memory. Android task manager will selectively kill low priority tasks in order to reserve memory to higher priority task. That’s not always run at an appropriate time, causing low responsive apps, lagging, especially when you launch a new app after heavily browsing web pages. It causes a worse experience.
How RAM Booster works
RAM Booster is designed to overcome these issues by selectively kill less important apps that are running in the background but consumes considerable device’s memory.
RAM Booster comes with auto-boost in 4 levels: aggressive, strong, medium, gentle.
– Agressive: kill most of low priority apps
– Strong: Kill apps that is low priority as well as consume lightly below an “average”
– Medium: kill apps that consumes memory above an “average”
– Gentle: kill only apps that uses considerable memory
“Average” is evaluated real-time based on running apps and change over time.
How to work RAM Booster
There are 5 ways to boost
– Overlay widget – Enable RAM Booster overlay widget (on by default), adjust widget’s position, and tap on widget to boost anytime you want
– Home screen widget – one tap to boost (long-press your home screen>Widget to add RAM Booster widget)
– Notification bar – one tap to boost (toggle notification bar visibility in app’s setting)
– Boost Now – tap this button from app’s main screen
There are plenty options from app’s settings to twist boosting process:
– Boost level: select a boost level
– Whitelist apps: apps will not be killed when boosting
– Boost automatically: auto-boost, come with minimal RAM threshold and Boost interval
– Report- define how to show reports
Rating : 4/5
Apps For Free
a beautiful piano app that includes music recording, two stacked rows, multitouch support and full piano keyboard.
to unlock Pro version > Menu > About > I have a promocode > appgratis
Rating : 4/5
Hurry and download these free apps before they go back to paid. Take note at the time of this post all of the above promotions are live. However, please note some or all of the above apps may only be available for free for a limited time. So jump on these while you can and always double check to make sure you are not paying for a freebie app before downloading. dotTech and its writers are not responsible for accidental purchases due to price changes. Enjoy!