There are many apps in the Google Play Store that drop their prices to free everyday. Finding only the best to download is the hard part. I searched through the many freebies and picked out the best apps for you to download. Hand picked and free for a limited time, what could be better! Note : Click the title of the app to download it .
The featured freebie is “The Best” app from today’s pick. If you had one app to download, this would be it!
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your Android device.
Remotely access your PCs and Macs with LogMeIn for Android. Works with an account subscription of LogMeIn Pro on your computer, which also includes access from your desktop and web browser, so everything you need is always at your fingertips.
Access your files, data and applications and get stuff done:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit then from your Android device
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your Android device
To get started:
1. Download the free LogMeIn app
2. Create your LogMeIn ID to start your free 14 day trial of LogMeIn Pro
3. Go to a PC or Mac you want to access and log in at LogMeIn.com
4. Install the LogMeIn software on that computer
Now you’re ready to access your computers from anywhere with LogMeIn.
Rating : 4/5
Apps For Free
MightySubs allows you to easily download TV Series and film subtitles directly onto your device. You’ll get over 19 subtitle languages including English and an unlimited profile for free today.
Rating : 4.5/5
2.Talking Clock Pro (Amazon Link)
A talking clock that speaks out the time according to the schedule or time interval you set. It announces the actual time, remaining time as well as the alarm.
Rating : 4/5
Hurry and download these free apps before they go back to paid. Take note at the time of this post all of the above promotions are live. However, please note some or all of the above apps may only be available for free for a limited time. So jump on these while you can and always double check to make sure you are not paying for a freebie app before downloading. dotTech and its writers are not responsible for accidental purchases due to price changes. Enjoy!