When it comes to online chatting and file sharing, there are wide variety of tools and apps out there that you can use. However, if you want something that you can exclusively use for work, you might want to consider using this free web app called “Pie.co”.
With this web app, you can chat online with your colleagues. Plus, you can also share links, photos, documents and a whole lot more.
If you want to know how to use this web app, simply refer to the steps listed below.
How to chat and share files with colleagues online with Pie.co
- Open your web browser. You can use Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc. The choice is yours.
- Now, go here to visit the homepage of Pie.co. Once you’re on the web app’s homepage, click the “Sign in on Web” button.
- Next, you will be asked to sign in by simply entering your work email address. To proceed, click “Next”.
- After which, Pie.co will send a verification code to your email address. So go ahead and get the code then enter it on the field provided.
- Once you’ve verified your email address, just enter your preferred name for Pie and then that’s it. You can immediately start chatting with your colleagues.
- On your chat interface, just click the plus icon to invite or add a colleague to chat. You can invite users by providing their email address.
- To share files and attach photos, just click the paperclip icon on the message area. You can also insert smileys to your messages.
Anyways, the chat system of Pie is very similar to other chat apps and messengers. Therefore, you won’t be having a difficult time adapting to its interface.
Just keep in mind that Pie requires you to enter a work email not Gmail, Outlook or Yahoo! Mail (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org).