If you are interested in things that would help improve your personality and build good habits, you can apply various techniques to your daily routine. For example, you can organize your tasks by creating to-do lists. The thing is building a good habit cannot be easily achieved in just a day. It is a lifelong process.
The fun thing is you don’t need to feel bored about it. As a matter of fact, you can even build good habits by simply playing a game. It will keep you motivated.
How to build good habits by playing a game
If you’re not yet familiar with “HabitRPG”, it’s basically a web-based game that is designed to provide external motivation for finishing your daily tasks and activities.
- To get started, just click here to visit the homepage of HabitRPG.
- Once you’re all set, click “Play”. The game will require you to log in or register. You can also use your Facebook account to log in to the game.
- Next, you will be redirected to your HabitRPG dashboard. In the dashboard, there are sections that you can edit, update and monitor. Your habits will be treated as “tasks” that you need to constantly track.
- If you succeed in performing your tasks on time, you will be rewarded with experience points and gold. It’s a concept that you can commonly find in RPG games.
- So once you’ve reached a certain amount of gold, you can claim various rewards in the Rewards section. Keep in mind that you will also be the one to set the rewards. For example, you may decide to put off your favorite show unless you have enough gold.
Anyways, it is a very fun and rewarding concept with practical application.
You also do not need to learn complex stuffs just to figure out your way through the game.