Samsung’s Galaxy S6 is the latest flagship by the South Korean smartphone giant that’s ready to have Team Win’s TWRP Recovery installed relatively hassle-free. All you need to do is follow the guide after the jump to get the custom recovery image installed n yours.
- You must have the Samsung Galaxy S6 (Sammy’s latest flagship) to use this guide. You risk bricking the handset if you device to flash it on another device. Moreover, it won’t work so there’s no use trying.
- The guide works for any firmware or software version you might be using.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Download and install our Samsung USB Drivers for mobile phones from the link. Keep scrolling down the list until you get to the Samsung brand.
- You must use a Windows PC to follow the guide because the Odin app doesn’t work with any other OS.
- You are immediately voiding the warranty you have by flashing the custom recovery file below.
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON ROOTED SAMSUNG GALAXY S6
- Download and Install the App from this page.
- Proceed to open the app like you would any other after installing from Google Play.
- Tap on the “Install TWRP” button.
- Select the device, namely “zeroflte” from the list.
- Tap on “Install Recovery” option.
- The File will download and install automatically without any worries.
- Now just reboot the S6 smartphone and you are ready to root it or install a custom ROM.