A mural is usually a piece of artwork that is applied upon a permanent medium or surface like a ceiling or wall. Now, take note that it’s not just limited to paintings. It can also be done through the use of Legos. With Lego murals, you can use Lego bricks to create a modern form of art.
Speaking of which, there’s a web app that lets you convert any image into a blueprint for an actual Lego mural. So if you want to learn how it’s done, simply read and follow the steps listed below.
How to convert any image into a Lego mural online
- Start off by going to the homepage of “Legoizer”.
- Once you’re on the Legoizer page, scroll down to the “Upload Image Here” section and then drag and drop the image that you wish to convert.
- Wait while the web app processes and converts your image into a Lego mural pattern.
- Once done, you will be able to see the output image and it will appear like a virtual Lego mural. It will also give you an overview of how large your Lego wall should be in terms of feet and inches.
- Now that you have your Lego mural pattern, you can refer to the “Shopping List” at the bottom of the page to know the types, numbers and colors of Lego pieces that you should use.
- If you click on the “Instructions” button, you’ll be able to get a detailed list of instructions on how to place your Lego bricks on a specific column, row or line.
- Anyways, it would be best to print out each page so that you can easily refer to the instructions as soon as you start working on your Lego mural.
So that’s it! This web-based tool will certainly come in handy for those who wish to create a Lego mural for the first time.