The LG G3 is no longer the current flagship smartphone from the Life’s Good companies name — that honor now goes to the LG G4 handset instead. Nevertheless, the G3 is still used by multitudinous and varied ethnic people across the world. One of the problems people are facing with the G3 is the volume being too low. If you don’t mind gaining root access using one of our guides, then you can increase the maximum volume with a simple tweak to the OS with the help from an app from Google Play.
Click the link in the first steps and check that your device matches with one of the model numbers listed in the app description. You’ll need to have one of the model numbers or else this tweak will not work.
HOW TO INCREASE THE MAXIMUM VOLUME ON LG G3
1. Download the Volume Booster for LG G3 app from Google Play.
2. Open the Volume Booster app from the app drawer after it’s finished downloading.
3. You’ll see two options presented on the main screen: “Deny” and “Grant”.
4. Tap your finger over the “Grant” button.
5. The next option on the display is choosing which features you would prefer to boost. Choose to increase or decrease options from the list, including the headphones, speakers, handset and Aux.
6. Once done, click the “Apply” button on the bottom of the screen.
7. Clicking either volume option will take you to the next screen where you must punch in the numbers and not increase or decrease by tapping. For example, if I type in the numerical value of “63” it will increase to that number.
The latest software update for the LG G3 at the time of writing this guide is the Android 5.0 Lollipop. If you wish to root the LG G3 on Android 5.0 Lollipop, you can get that done by following our guide here: G3 D855. G3 LS990 or G3 D850. Rooting rookies should not attempt the guide without help or further reading, as you can cause harm to your device if not done properly.