The HTC Desire 626 is available from Verizon and AT&T in the United States and runs Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. If you’ve already decided to gain root access so you could explore custom ROMs or root-only applications from Google Play, you might be wishing you hadn’t. The guide below will revoke the root and return the device back to it’s original state.
- You should already have root access on your HTC Desire 626 smartphone, and the method you should have used is the KingRoot One-Click tool. Those of you without the KingRoot pre-installed will need search for a different method.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- The process is easily done directly from the phone using the KingUser app. You don’t need to connect to a Windows PC or any other computer. Therefore, you also get the luxury of not requiring any USB Driver installation.
- The warranty will work once you complete this guide, provided you still have some warranty remaining on your terms and agreements.
HOW TO UNROOT THE HTC DESIRE 626
- Open the KingUser app you already installed when learning how to root the device with KingRoot.
- Look for the “Remove Root” option available from the menu.
- Wait patiently for the smartphone to successfully finish the unrooting process.