The Blueboo X550 has one of the easiest rooting methods available for any Android smartphone or tablet. So long as you followed our guide using the Kingroot method for gaining the root access, you can use our guide below for unrooting the same device. Furthermore, it’s just as easy to get done, so let’s take a look.
- You can only use this guide if you followed a guide like ours for rooting with Kingroot. Rooting with other tools will need a different unrooting method.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- You can skip downloading and installing any USB drivers. You do this without a PC.
- The warranty will be restored after finishing this guide.
- Make sure you have enough battery power on the device before starting so it’s doesn’t shut down until the tutorial is complete.
HOW TO UNROOT THE BLUEBOO X550
1. Launch the Kingroot app from the app drawer on your smartphone.
2. Tap the gear symbol to open the Settings.
3. Tap on Root Authorization setting.
4. Tap on Remove Root Permission.
5. Tap Continue and the app will now successfully unroot the device.
Reboot the Blueboo handset now and you can navigate to Settings > About Device > Software Updates and check what software version you are running.