- You can only use this guide on the Motorola Moto X Pure XT1575.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- Download the Motorola USB Drivers from down the page.
- Rooting the Motorola smartphone will void the warranty. We are not responsible for any damages you might get during the guide.
- Double-check the USB Debugging mode is already enabled by navigating to the Apps > Settings App > Developer Options > the box should be checked for USB Debugging mode. Tap over the box if it isn’t marked as on already.
HOW TO ROOT THE MOTOROLA MOTO X STYLE PURE XT1575
- Download the rooting tool from here.
- Transfer the SuperSU file from the computer to the internal SD card storage.
- Boot the device into the ADB mode. Do that now by pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons for 5 seconds and then let go of the Power button.
- Select the recovery mode from the ADB mode menu. You need to use the Volume keys to scroll up and down through the list until you are on the recovery option.
- From inside the TWRP recovery, choose the “Install” option from the menu.
- Browse the SD card for the custom recover file.
- Once you’ve installed the SuperSU file, go back to the main recovery menu and choose to reboot the system now.
Great job! Now you have root access and a custom recovery installed on your stunning Motorola Moto X Style.