The release of the official iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak using Pangu 9 is an exciting time for many. That amount of excitement can quickly dwindle if you are one of the people who manage to get their Apple devices stuck with the Boot Loop of Death, otherwise known as BLoD. If you have any of the Apple devices that can be jailbroken with Pangu 9 stuck in the Apple logo Boot Loop of Death, you can use the guide below to come up with the quick fix.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- Do not start the guide until you have made sure you know you have a fully unencrypted backup stored locally on your computer just in case you want to use it later.
HOW TO SOLVE APPLE LOGO BOOT LOOP OF DEATH (BLOD) IN PANGU 9 JAILBREAK
- Start by booting the Apple mobile device in the DFU mode.
- Connect the Apple device to the computer where you have iTunes.
- Press and hold the Power and Home keys for ten seconds without letting go.
- Once the ten seconds is up, let go of the Power key only.
- Eventually, as long as you keep the Home key firmly pressed down, you will see that your device is now in the DFU mode.
- Restore the Apple device you are using with the stock iOS 9.0.2 firmware IPSW files: How to download iOS 9.0.2 for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (IPSW)
– download the IPSW file to your computer. Now launch iTunes and hold the Shift key for Windows or the Option key for Mac. Select the ‘Restore iPhone’ option from the new menu you will see.
- Download the Pangu 1.0.1 from this mirror link.
- Jailbreak your device running iOS 9.0.2 with Pangu 9 using one of our two tutorials for that below:
- Learn how to jailbreak iOS 9.0.2 with Pangu 9 for Windows
- Learn how to jailbreak iOS 9.0.2 with Pangu for Mac
- Do not launch Cydia after you complete the guide. Instead, go to turn off the Airplane Mode from the Settings.
- Double check the WiFi connection is working well.
- Launch Cydia by pressing the Cydia app on your Springboard.
- Search for the Cydia Substrate and install the same.
- Cydia will eventually reload your device when it’s done.
- Long-press the Power button and swipe to turn off the device completely.
- Reboot by hard rebooting the device. Do that by holding the Power + Home until you see the Apple logo on the display.
- Let go of both of the buttons when you see the Apple logo and your Apple device will boot to normal mode.
You should no longer have any Boot Loop of Death in Pangu 9 jailbreak. Let us know if that didn’t wasn’t the fix to solve Apple logo Boot Loop of Death in Pangu 9 jailbreak by reaching out in the comments.