There is a new universal one-click rooting method available for your Walton Primo HM Mini smartphone and it goes by the name of KingRoot. Those who are new to the Android rooting scene might not yet have heard of the KingRoot tool, but it’s the latest craze to come out that roots hundreds of devices and potentially thousands.
Once you root Walton Primo HM Mini smartphones using the universal one-click rooting tool, you can install all the applications from the Google Play Store that wouldn’t work without access to the root file system. Though the KingRoot tool is incredibly easy to use, it is meant for people who just want root access for the apps.
One of the rooted apps you might want to try on the Walton Primo HM Mini is the Greenify application. Your Primo smartphone is new now, but over time it will get filled with apps which end up taking away your performance and apps that reduce your battery life. Greenify can pinpoint your app problems and hibernate the apps using up your battery the most, so you end up having a long-lasting battery.
- The following guide is made for the Walton Primo HM Mini device only. The same tool does root other devices but not all devices. You should find a guide that is made for your device if you do not own the Primo HM Mini.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- You do not need any USB or ADB drivers to get this guide working for your device. However, you will need to enable the Unknown Sources option from the Settings. You can find that by heading to the Menu > Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and turn it on by checking the box for that option.
- You are voiding the Walton warranty conditions by following this guide. You can unroot by tapping the KingUser app open and unroot your device that way any time you like. Once you do that successfully the warrant starts working again.
HOW TO ROOT WALTON PRIMO HM MINI
- Download the KingRoot tool from this link.
- Download the KingRoot APK from the link above directly to the computer.
- Connect the Walton Primo device to that same computer using the USB cable you would normally use for charging the battery.
- Copy the KingRoot APK file over to the root of the SD card internal storage of the Walton Primo HD Mini
- Unplug the smartphone from the computer once you know the APK is on the SD card.
- Launch any File manager on your device and install the KingRoot APK file.
- One done, tap over the KingRoot icon that is available from your Walton app drawer.
- Tap the main Root button you can see on the front page of the application and it will try rooting your device.
- After pinging back its own servers, the KingRoot tool will eventually root your device.
- Exit the app and reboot your Primo HM Mini smartphone manually before you try installing new apps from the Google Play Store.
Perfect; now you know how to root Walton Primo HM Mini smartphones and can check out the Greenify app I was mentioning in the introduction.