- You may only flash this file on the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime with the model number SM-G530H. You can check what your device’s model number is by tapping on the Menu > Settings > About Device > Model Number.
BEFORE WE BEGIN
- Download the Samsung USB Drivers for mobile phones from our USB Drivers page.
- Check that you have the Developer Options menu enabled already before you begin. You can do that by tapping on the Menu > Settings > Scrolling down until you see the Developer Options.
- Those without any Developer Options menu from the Settings must unlock it by tapping on the Menu > Settings > About Device > Build Number seven times. It will say you are now a developer and that’s when you know that the Developer Options menu is now available to enter.
- Enter the Developer Options and then switch to USB Debugging Mode. You do this by tapping Menu > Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging Mode.
- Flashing the stock ROM back on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime should make the warranty start working again. The only warranties that do not start working again are the devices that have Samsung’s Knox security.
HOW TO UNROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND PRIME SM-G530H
- Download your stock ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H.
- Download the latest version of the Odin flash tool.
- Extract the files on the desktop of the computer by right-clicking and choosing “extract here” from the menu.
- Make sure you have the Samsung USB Drivers installed on the computer.
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime smartphone by long-pressing the Power button.
- Boot the Grand Prime device up in Download Mode and then connect it to the computer with the USB cable.
- Look for the “added” message and the ID: COM port lighting up a color before going ahead with uploading your files. Those who do not see the device added need to get the drivers working.
- Click the AP or the PDA button from the Odin user-interface and browse the desktop for the stock ROM you extracted earlier.
- Click the Start button without changing any of the default settings from the Odin flash tool and it will flash that stock ROM on your device.
Try installing a different version of the Odin flash tool if you cannot get your SM-G530H stock ROM to flash on the device. Sometimes it takes a few downloads to work. Those of you trying on the Odin 3.10 might want to try installing the Odin 3.09 or the Odin 3.07 and seeing it that works. You should find that one of them will eventually flash for your device. Those of you who are still unable to get the stock ROM to flash on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime smartphone should try installing the Samsung USB drivers. Once you are sure you have installed the Samsung USB drivers, try rebooting the computer. Sometimes a Windows computer requires a reboot for the drivers to start working.