Anyone wanting to share files between the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 and a Windows computer will want to make sure they have the up to date Samsung USB Drivers to help make it all happen. The USB Drivers for your Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 tablet will act is a bridge between your device and the computer, allowing to transfer files from one to the other. More than that, the drivers also allow your device to be detected by the many programs you might want to connect with on the computer.
One of the most common programs we run on a Windows computer to do with our guides is the Odin flashing tool, and it’s a great example as to why you will want drivers. The Odin flashing tool cannot detect your device when you connect to the computer with the USB cable unless you have the drivers up to date.
These are the instructions to download Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 USB Drivers for Windows PC:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL USB DRIVERS FOR THE SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB E 8.0 ON WINDOWS PC
- Download the Samsung USB Drivers from this link.
– scroll down the page until you can see where it says the Samsung brand and download the file directly to your computer.
- Drag the USB Driver file from the default downloads folder over to the desktop of your PC.
- Right-click over the file and choose the option that says “extract here” from the menu.
- Double-click on the USB Driver executable file that is on the desktop.
- Click the ‘Next’ option from the menu.
- Click on the ‘Next’ again.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ button and you’re done.
In conclusion, you should find the Samsung USB Drivers are now working for your Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 tablet. Anyone who already had the Odin flashing tool open, or any program they plan on using open, may need to close and open that app again. Anyone still not finding the drivers working should reboot the computer and try again.
Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 owners can also install the universal ADB Driver on the computer and it will act as the driver for your Galaxy Tab E 8.0 much the same way as the official Samsung USB Driver.