With the innovation in technology many new features has been introduced in the MAC OS X that has made it an ideal operating system to use and therefore, the developers of MAC OS X are trying their best to launch such features in the MAC OS X that will make you love it even more.
How best to juggle different windows is the most amazing aspect of any multitasker’s presence. Windows clients may have possessed the capacity to juggle two windows into a split screen mode for a considerable length of time; however, that component has now made it to the MAC OS X. The working framework launched several upgrades for this screen-cleaning highlight for up to two windows for every show at once. This gives you a chance to spread out your open windows over different virtual desktops. Spaces keep your open windows from heaping up on top of each other.
Therefore, you must learn how you can access the split windows in your MAC OS X and get advantages from this amazing feature.
Enable the Split Window:
Here is the set of instructions that will help you access the split window in your MAC OS X.
- Snap and hold the green icon in the upper left corner of an application that shows two triangles indicating in inverse to each other. Try not to leave the icon. On the off chance that the green dab uncovers a + sign, that application will not be able to support and open split screen in your MAC OS X.
- While holding down on the icon, drag the window to the half of the screen you need to place it in. That half of the screen will be tinted blue.
- Tap on the window or the application you need to fill whatever is left of your screen.
- To resize the windows, tap and drag the dark bar between the two windows to one side or right.
- To break a window out of split screen see, move your cursor to the highest point of the window and tap on the green spot once more.
- This is how you can access the split window in your MAC OS X.
So now, you are able to multitask on your MAC OS X without any hindrance and you will not have to pile up your screen with several applications because that is a very frustrating process.
This split screen feature will lead you to accomplish several tasks at a time that will help you save your time, which you can use in many other productive works. So, by using the instructions given above use the split screen window to do many tasks in a single go and complete your work in a lesser amount of time than you did before.
The split window feature in the MAC OS X will help you in many tasks and thus, you will love using this feature and enjoy the way it will help you to accomplish several tasks.