There are a number of ways to use Bluetooth other than as wireless audio. In most scenarios, people use Bluetooth to connect their Smartphone or their system to a wireless audio system. Here, we will discuss different ways to use Bluetooth other than merely as a wireless audio device.
Six Ways to use Bluetooth Other Than for Wireless Audio Transmission
- Bluetooth Tethering: Most of you may not be aware that using Bluetooth you can tether your Smartphone to your computer. Tethering is a process by which you share your Smartphone’s data or Wi-Fi connection with your computer. By turning the Bluetooth in your Smartphone and in your PC on, you can tether the Smartphone to your computer and share the Wi-Fi connection.
- Using Bluetooth to transfer files across two devices: Using Bluetooth for transferring files and videos between two Smartphones is one of the different ways to use Bluetooth. As noted above, you can connect your Smartphone with your PC through a Bluetooth, and likewise, if there are two PCs with Bluetooth, then you can connect both the PCs, even though it will not be fast.
- Playing games with the help of Bluetooth: If you are fond of playing multi-player games found in the Play Store, then, with the help of a Bluetooth, you can play these multi-player games. Both Android and iOS supported games are available and they use Bluetooth for enabling the multi-player mode.
- Connecting various devices with the help of Bluetooth: The main purpose of Bluetooth is to enable a wireless connection, therefore there are many ways to use Bluetooth and many devices that can be connected via Bluetooth. Some of the common devices that can be connected via Bluetooth are the mouse, the keyboard, printers, Bluetooth Gamepads, and Bluetooth enabled multimedia speakers.
- Bluetooth for connecting gadgets: There are many security gadgets that can be connected with the help of Bluetooth. There are some home security gadgets that can be controlled with the help of Bluetooth. For example, you can lock and unlock the door of your house with the help of Bluetooth if you have a Bluetooth enabled security door in your house. Likewise, there are some alarm systems that can be controlled using Bluetooth from your Smartphone. Thus, connecting gadgets is one of the ways to use Bluetooth.
- Bluetooth in your car: One of the ways to use Bluetooth is by enabling it while driving your car, allowing you to easily make hands-free phone calls. There are many Bluetooth enabled music systems that can be installed in your car so that while driving you can play music from your phone in your car by just enabling Bluetooth. If your car has a navigation system installed, then using Bluetooth you can tether your Smartphone’s data connection and get updated maps and details in your navigation system.
There are a number of ways to use Bluetooth in our day-to-day life. Though some people consider Bluetooth to be an outdated technology, there are many ways to use Bluetooth, which still makes it one of the key features to have in your Smartphone or laptop.