Most new iPhone users are confused about how to copy music from iTunes to iPhone. If you learn the trick to copy music from iTunes, then it is a fairly easy task. Even though there are several ways in which we can copy music from iTunes, here we will discuss the easiest way to get it done.
Copy Music from iTunes to iPhone by Drag and Drop Method
This is one of the easiest ways to copy music from iTunes to your iPhone as it is somewhat similar to the computer interactions that we do on a day to day basis. This method is not similar to the playlist syncing method. In the playlist syncing method, you will be creating a music playlist in your iTunes to sync with your iPhone. In the drag and drop method to copy music from iTunes to iPhone, you will be managing the music and copying the songs on an individual basis. The drag and drop method works with all versions of the iPhone.
Steps to Copy Music from iTunes to iPhone by the Drag and Drop Method
- The first step is to connect your iPhone to your computer with iTunes using the USB cable.
- Once you are connected to your computer, you need to launch iTunes.
- Now select the iPhone in the iTunes application in your mobile. Now go to “Summary” and then by scrolling down, select “Options.”
- Check the option “Manually manage music and videos.” Once you have checked the option, click on the DONE button.
- Now you have to return to the iTunes music list and move to the section “My Music.”
- Next, to copy music from iTunes to iPhone choose the song that you would like to copy from iTunes to your iPhone. Once you have selected the song, simply drag it over to the sidebar. It will now start the process of copying the music to your iPhone.
- Repeat the process until you have copied all the songs you want from iTunes to your iPhone.
- Disconnect the iPhone by removing the USB from the iPhone and the computer.
- Now you have successfully copied the music of your choice from iTunes to your iPhone.
If you have enabled Wi-Fi transfer, then you can copy music from iTunes to iPhone using Wi-Fi transfer. It is faster than transferring music files using a USB cable. The Wi-Fi transfer is also considered more reliable than a USB transfer by many people.
As the popularity of iPhone and iTunes are increasing day by day, people are finding many ways to copy music from iTunes to iPhone. The drag and drop method discussed above is one of the easiest and safest ways to copy your favorite songs from iTunes to your iPhone. Any user having a computer and a USB cable (or Wi-Fi) can easily copy music from iTunes to iPhone within a few minutes.