If you have a computer that is running on a version of the Windows operating system, and you have the HTC Desire 825 smartphone, then you need to install the valid USB Drivers on the computer to act as the bridge before the two devices can communicate with one another.
Windows is programmed in such a way that you don’t always have to worry about installing the USB Drivers yourself because it does the installing for you whenever it can. However, there are always times when that doesn’t work for everyone, and that is why some people need to do some manual investigating instead.
There are a few files available that install the required USB Drivers on the computer for the HTC Desire 825 smartphone but the Universal Windows ADB Driver developed by Koushik Dutta is the one we like to recommend. The Universal ADB Driver is one file that has packaged most of the USB Drivers from all the main OEMs and manufacturers, so you don’t need to look all over the web to get yours installed. It’s also incredibly easy to install and reliable too.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD HTC DESIRE 825 USB DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS PC
1. Download the Universal Windows ADB Driver to the computer and when you do you can see the file appearing just above the taskbar. Wait for that download to complete.
2. As soon as the download does complete, click on it and it directs you through to the Universal Windows ADB Driver setup wizard that you need to run through to get the HTC Drivers for your Desire 825 smartphone installed.
3. You now get directed to the beginning of the setup wizard where it asks you to remove any Android device that you may have connected to the computer with the USB cable before continuing. Click on the “Next” button when everything is unplugged.
4. Choose the folder destination for the Universal Windows ADB Driver file where is where it is going to be stored on the computer. You can change the location later by copying it to other folder locations if you need. Leave the option set as the default folder location if you do not have any preference.
The same screen also gives you the chance to choose between sharing the Universal Windows ADB Driver with all other accounts that are associated with the computer or to keep it just for your account.
Once you have made those sections, you need to click on the “Next” button that is available in the bottom corner.
6. The Universal ADB Driver is now beginning to install on the computer, and it completes in just a few seconds. Wait for the progress bar to reach the other side of the display before clicking anything.
In conclusion, that is how to install the HTC Desire 825 USB Drivers on a computer that is running a version of the Windows operating system by using the Universal Windows ADB Driver by Koushik Dutta.